A delegation from the Nimbus Centre attended the ICT Proposers Day in Florence on 9th -10th October. We look forward to engaging further with potential partners we met at the event. Use the drop-down menu above (Research -> Current research projects) to explore ongoing international and national work.
Dr Susan Rea and Dr Alan McGibney attended.
The session involved:
- Information sessions on how to prepare and submit a proposal
- Topic information stands where European Commission officials provide up-to-date information on the research and innovation topics of the Work Programme 2015 and the content of the calls for proposals
- A European Commission ICT information desk to supply information on relevant topics, along with other information stands
- Networking sessions organised according to the Pillars and Topics of the Work Programme 2015 where potential proposers present their project ideas
- Booths, organised per villages, which serve as meeting points for people interested in the same research topics
- Ample space for informal networking and bilateral pre-arranged meetings between participants